Thursday, August 18, 2011

I Moved to Colorado! What?!

I moved to Colorado Springs this week. It stills feels really weird saying that, like it's not exactly true. Reality has not quite hit me yet that this I am in a new place to stay. It's not just a holiday, which is what it feels like because I'm currently staying in a hotel room. My first time staying in a hotel room by myself, so much empty space. Feels odd to me because I come from a big family and am blessed with tons of close friends back home and I rarely spend this much time alone.

It's good though, I'm actually living in community on a Y base. The base is an old hotel... hence why I'm staying in a hotel room. I will move to a new room in a few days though, meet my roommate, make it "home." No more guest room for me!!! I must say I am quite excited about having a home again. A place I can call my own. It's been a long time...

It feels so RIGHT being here. God has really given me a sense of peace and joy during this transition. Even though I have no idea exactly what the future holds or exactly where God is taking me, it's feels like this was/is the right step to take. I have so much anticipation of what God will do in and through me during this season. I feel like God spoke to me this word from the book of Revelation "I have opened a door for you that no one can close." Love, love, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment