Saturday, March 3, 2012

Purpose in Business

It's a classic Saturday... I love the weekends! Slept in and then went to brunch at a friends house. Coffee, mimosas, waffles, laughter, and good friends... mmmm. So fun, great way to start a day!

My mind is forever filled with ideas, and business and marketing and how I can be a better person in all that I am doing and bring glory to God through my everday life. I've been reading this book and it's amazing. It's overflowing with ideas and passion and new ways of doing things.



What is the point of business if it doesn't help you reach a goal? Or have a specific purpose? It's so good to be challenged by talking with people, reading books and discussing new ideas!

My main goal in business is to see people restored. To give them a hope for the future, replacing despair and fatalism with hope in God. To help people realize their dreams. I am working towards starting a (or several) coffee houses with the goal of working with at-risk woman. To show them a new way of life. So that they don't have to work in the sex trade to provide for the families.

What are some resources that you recommend on business and entrepreneurship? What are you dreams for your business?

1 comment:

  1. Work work and work some more...Read like you are ask lots of questions and then the BIGGEST part is grow some and just dooo it!!! :) Love this and super excited for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete