Monday, March 26, 2012

Volkswagon Vans & House Searching

After traveling around the world for the past 5 1/2 years, I'm on the search for a new home, a place where I can live and semi-settle down (at least in the same town!)  I've looked at a handful of places, and passed over hundreds of ads on Craigslist... there's definitely some interesting people on there...

 I'm realizing that I'm a bit picky about who I live with and where I live. Most people are, I think that's pretty normal, but I just didn't think I was because I've lived everywhere from grass huts to Indian slums to beautiful houses; with best friends and family and complete strangers. But its different when you have a choice. When you get to CHOOSE where you live (you don't always get to do that as an overseas volunteer.)

So I have this dilemma where I know what I want, but I can't find it, and so I started thinking that maybe I should just get a good old VW Van (I've always wanted to live in one for a summer...)

It could look like this... :)

 Or this...
 and this...



2 comments: