Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A New Season


little did i know what God would speak to me this year... He's totally suprised me, but I'm so blessed for it. a new season is upon me and God is challenging me in many ways... its a season of refining, a season of creating, and a season of serving. i love where God is taking me, where He's leading my heart, and what He is speaking to me. He is faithful as ever... guiding every step i take... loving me through difficult situations... giving wisdom as needed. thank you my Jesus, i love you much and again acknowledge that without You i am nothing. i leave next week for kansas city, where i will be helping at a brand new YWAM base... i'm excited for this opportunity to serve, as i sense God will be doing much in my life during this time. i'm excited as well to spend some time at the IHOP base... God has spoken that this is a time to co-create with Him and i think much of this will happen during the next few weeks. after kansas city... comes india... a beautiful place that i have given my heart to. i'm so excited to be returning there for a time. i'll be there until december... staffing a discipleship training school... God has given me a new perspective, and though i know this time will be a challenge i am so so anxious to see what God will do through me. i can't wait to meet my students. it will be a good time. God is God... today, tomorrow, everyday, when i'm sad, when i'm happy, when things go my way, and when everything falls apart, when i'm glorifying Him and when i've disappointed, God is God all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment