Thursday, February 24, 2011

peace on the journey

The faithfulness of the Father blows my mind... seriously... these days are some intense times of processing, praying, preparing, and planning. One confirmation after the next.... God speaks to me, clarifying the vision that He placed in my heart several years ago. It is scary and exciting and overwhelming all at the same time, but I feel God in it. It doesn't feel like "my" plan or "my" desire... but His desire in me. And that is what I love. That is where it is encouraging. Because without God going before me I would never want to do these things on my own... yet He prepares me, He prepares each one of us for what He wants us to do, He changes the desires of our hearts to align up with His desires for us. I love seeing God mold and make each of His children, forming us to walk the path that He wants us to walk. Giving us strength to overcome, to persevere, to press on when it gets tough. Giving us more of a desire for Him... He is longing for more of our hearts, everyday, not settling for less than 100%. He is going before, with and behind each of us on the different journeys of life that we take and it is a beautiful thing to be a part of... a peaceful journey in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment