Saturday, July 23, 2011

Organic Blueberry Pancakes

So my friend Sam and I have a running joke about these blueberry pancakes now... I've never asked someone to make pancakes for me so many times!!! But they are AWESOME and I had them for breakfast today... four of us gathered together, made pancakes, drank coffee, chatted about life and goals and dreams and thoroughly enjoyed the morning. I even attempted to play the cello (yup I have a long way to go with that one!) ;)

Our great morning was followed by thrifting at the local salvos... oh yeah I bought an orange hoodie and its sweet! Next was a spontaneous trip to the antique store where we spent hours looking at cool vintage stuff and sat on the floor checking out old cameras. My find of the day there were some painted chopsticks which will be GREAT for my next sushi adventure. This antique store led to another one... and so the day went on. Laughing and having fun and being blessed my friends. We went to a classic diner for lunch and I thoroughly enjoyed my hamburger and fries... what can I say? It was a good, good day. I am truly blessed by the friendships I have here and as I think about moving to Colorado I realized how much I am going to miss each one of them... I nearly cried today as reality hit me, but I'm reminded that in the midst of it all, God is who I'm serving, and God is bigger. I love today.


No comments:

Post a Comment