Thursday, July 21, 2011

My friend Dave's hammock... it has made my day on more than one occasion! Laying in this hammock has become such a beautiful thing in my life. Relaxing and reflecting on everything that God is doing, taking time by myself outdoors to simply be. Nothing else. It is a wonderful feeling, just being and enjoying and knowing God is with me. Makes me feel so loved by Him as He teaches me more and more the faithfulness of His character and how unchanging He is in the midst of all things changing in my life.

 I saw this car when I was at the Kroger parking lot with my friends Jeff & Kara this weekend... I think I fell in love at that moment! ;)

"...these are a few of my favorite things." My Bible, journal, coffee, colored pencils and hippie bag... love it all... makes for a GREAT afternoon. God was reminding me of His grace and how His power is made known in my weaknesses. Good stuff.

I went thrifting (again!) and these are some of the things I discovered... I've been wanting a film camera for awhile now... and found this. No idea if it works or not yet, but I ordered some film online and its on its way so I shall soon find out! I watched a video this week of how to develop your own film using coffee and vitamin C powder. I'm really excited about trying that out at some point and seeing the results. And these shoes... well what to say, they are vintage and I LOVE them!


No comments:

Post a Comment