Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Proud Owner of a Grill

Seems like this space has been all about food lately! I've been enjoying cooking, realizing that it IS actually something that I like to do. I've cooked for so long for my job that I wasn't sure I liked cooking anymore, but I'm realizing that I really do. Especially for groups of family or friends. So fun.

This weekend I bought a mini grill. So much fun trying it out tonight! I was terrified though... that I was going to blow something up... :) I had NO idea how one is supposed to put together a grill & attach the propane tank. It was a great adventure... though I must say I would have been ecstatic if a guy had arrived on scene at that moment to help me. All said and done, I followed the directions, and no one got hurt!

Here it is! My first ever grill! I didn't even put any seasoning or marinade on the chicken... it was a very spontaneous grilling moment... but the flavor was amazing!

What are your favorite recipes/foods to grill? 




No comments:

Post a Comment